Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Xmas Again

yes, I have been making lots of Xmas cards this year.



Invited a friend over and there was a lot of painting of papers.  We cut,glued
and went crazy at the work table.




For over two weeks I have been adding 
ribbons,fibers and glitter.....seems like it took forever to finish all of them.
Seems I am very into pink and orange this year.



 Also copper and blue...............



and then started quite a few in silver and grey.......

Now I have to address all of these.  I wonder if I will get it all finished in time for
old Saint Nick.

I have not blogged for such a long time.  Life gets in the way sometimes....months went by
and it eventually turned into a year and then more months and here it is ......Christmas time,,,
again.
I hope you are well and thriving.
Enjoy the holiday season.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hey Cynthia, you are back in blogland! Good to see you!
Your Christmas cards are fabulous!

Godelieve said...

Welcome back!
What a wonderful stash of Christmas cards. You have been busy. Looks like a lot of fun to make these, especially when a friend comes over.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in blogland, missed you. But I am so happy to have received one of these gorgeous cards. Thank you again so much Cynnie. Happy holidays!

peggy gatto said...

Fabulous!!!!

Anneke said...

I received one of them, thanks a lot!!!
Beautiful cards, all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...